Recipe courtesy, Running on Real Food
Y’all this recipe is so freakin’ good 🙌🏼
One bowl. One spatula. Four ingredients. Five minutes prep, 15-minutes bake.
Gluten-free + vegan.
For the full-on recipe, and the ins and outs, click here.
Otherwise, y’all can peek below to see the quick n’ easy version. I promise, that once you make these delish cookies once, you’ll never have to reference the recipe again. I swear, it’s like second nature. Like riding a dang bike.
FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER BANANA COOKIES
- 2 cups quick oats (I used Bob’s Red Mill Old Fashioned Organic Rolled oats);
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (I used three organic, medium-sized);
- 1/2 cup of nut butter of your choice (I used all-natural, organic peanut butter); and lastly, the BEST part hands down,
- Sprinklin’ of dark chocolate chippies and a dash of pure, organic vanilla extract.
*Next time, I am totally going to add golden, ground milled Flax Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F;
- Add bananas to mixing bowl, mash;
- Add the remaining ingredients (I added the chips last) and mix well;
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto a pre-greased cookie sheet; and lastly,
- Bake for 15-minutes until firm and slightly golden brown.
This recipe is honestly perfect for any and all who have a life. Literally a wholesome, nutritious breakfast, snack, or lunch (or all?) on-the-go, without the hassle or mess. You gotta try it y’all ♡ And if you do, let a sista know what ya think!
P.S.: I store mine in the fridge!
XO, ACD ♡🦋